Will companies have office headquarters in the future? What does the future of working look like?
In the week leading up to the May 24th long weekend, High Road worked with TELUS Business to launch an integrated program to tell people about flexible working this summer. They set up a booth at Brookfield Place in Toronto to talk to Canadians about how they like to work, and to provide more information on ways to work without being in an office environment.
At the same time, TELUS also hosted a virtual press conference for journalists and bloggers across Canada to discuss flexible work. The conference revealed the results of a TELUS commissioned Harris Decima survey which explored the gap between how today’s employees prefer to work vs. managerial perspectives on flexible working programs. Industry experts and customers on the panel included:
- Alison Konrad, Professor of Organizational Behaviour, Richard Ivey School of Business
- Jennifer Perrier-Knox, Senior Research Analyst, Info-Tech Research Group
- Peter Day, President, Endo Networks
- Tim Lorman, Director of Strategic Space and Alternative Work, TIAA-CREF
- Jeff Lowe, VP Enterprise, TELUS
To find out more about the conference and flexible working, visit TELUSTalksBusiness.com.