- What Personal Information is Collected
When you browse through any web site, certain personal information about you can be collected. We automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- the name of the domain you use to access the Internet;
- the date and time of your visit; the pages you visited;
- and the address of the web site you came from when you came to visit.
We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
You also provide certain Personal Information to us if you send e-mail or other information to us. This information is never used for any other purpose than to respond to your request.
- Blog Comments
- High Road will delete blog comments that are spam, off-topic, offensive or defamatory.
- Blog Entries
- The views expressed by High Road employees within individual blog entries are not necessarily those of High Road Communications or those of any of its clients.
- This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that High Road Communications is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Web site.
- Notification of Changes